Property Mixed Insurance
The Property Mixed Insurance is a special insurance product created for covering vital risks related to the individual’s health and property administration.
You can insure by this policy:
- The residence (house/apartment);
- Household goods;
- Personal accidents insurance and the insurance of the family members;
- Responsibility towards the third parties.
The risks included in the Property Mixed Insurance
The risks of “Property protection”: fire or explosion, lightning strike; earthquake; storm, water leak, theft or other third parties illicit actions, etc. caused to the house or apartment, including to the household goods.
The risks of “Responsibility towards the third parties”: the damage caused to other individuals and the death and body injuries of other individuals, caused by some of the insured cases, including the legal procedure expenses.
The risks of “Accidents Insurance protection”: trauma resulting in body injuries, a consequence of an accident, qualified according to the Conditions of the accidents insurance of the Policyholder.
You can select one of the insurance options:
|Insurance options and responsibility limits:
|Insured amount for the residence (house/apartment)
|Insured amount for the household goods
|Responsibility towards the third parties
|The aggregate insured amount against accidents
|Insurance Total amount (I+II+III+IV)
|Annual insurance premium
The advantages of the Property Mixed Insurance
- Efficiency and simplicity: contracting the policy does not require property inspection or medical analyses submission;
- Flexibility at contracting: several insurance options; possibility to choose the appropriate packet for a wished price;
- Accessibility due to the reasonable price;
- A single policy insures the house and the household goods, the family and personal responsibility.