The implementation of online banking systems is an important step in ensuring sustainable and mutually advantageous relations between the bank and customers.
Through such information systems as Internet Banking, customers can conduct a range of banking operations from their offices or from any Internet-connected PC:
- Management of bank accounts, including the reception of statements of account and reports on bank accounts;
- Settlements in national currency;
- Settlements in foreign currency;
- Foreign exchange operations;
- Management of transfers within salary payment projects;
- Getting information about conditions and terms of banking products or information on exchange rates and other banking information.